About Sam & Sarah

My sister & I were both put into Young Womens in October of 2012. We were both asked to over see Personal Progress. I live in Connecticut, she is in Texas. Here we hope to add our ideas to help each other & you!

Young Womens is a program set up by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons). It is for young girls age 12-18. If you would like further information, you can go here...
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, March 16, 2013

General Conference Prep

To help our girls prepare for General Conference & help those who would like to use it as one of their 10 hour projects, I printed off this General Conference packet.  This packet is awesome.  It is geared towards teens!

One of the girls said "I just hope I remember when Conference is!"  So to help them remember, I created this little 4x6 reminder. 


 I laminated it & put a magnet on the back so it could be hung on the fridge.  I have one in my house, but i put it in a frame.  You can use a dry erase marker on either the laminate or the glass of the frame to mark down days to conference.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Packet and especially the reminder! I'll package it with the favorite color marker for each of our girls to keep track of the days till conference!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews